sign up to our newsletter
Now's the time to grab a pair of DuoBoots shoes by Softwaves, with our final shoe clearance in our summer sale! While stocks last... once they're gone... they're gone!
Choose from elegant pumps, classic brogues, casual trainers or loafers to see you through the summer and into autumn in style.
This beautiful collection of shoes features shades ranging from classic tan and black, to eye-catching silver and rose gold - you'll find something for any occasion!
*excluding The Essentials collection
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved