sign up to our newsletter
Women's Metallic Shoes
When it comes to the summer months, it really is time to shine! So if you’re after shoes that will stand out from the crowd, take a look at our collection of women's metallic shoes.
Using designs exclusive to us, Softwaves for DuoBoots is a brand new collaboration with a well-respected designer and manufacturer based in Portugal with a shared passion for quality, style and comfort. Every pair of shoes it made using the finest leathers and suedes, each with a padded insock and soft pink leather lining.
From popular metallics like rose gold and silver, to unique khaki and navy – you’ll find a gorgeous pair of metallic shoes to suit your style – from bold, to classic, to understated chic.
To find out more about our collaboration with Softwaves, click here.
*excluding The Essentials collection
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved