sign up to our newsletter
Round toe flat Chelsea boots.
Half shoe sizes go up
This style has a removable insole which will allow you to replace with an insole of your choice
Lining Material: Leather
Heel Height: 2 cm (3/4 in)
Cushioned Insole: Yes
Suede care – to keep your suede boots or ankle boots looking their best please use a suede spray protector before your first wear and at regular intervals. Use a natural suede brush to remove marks.
UK Standard Delivery
FREE UK delivery for orders containing full priced footwear. For orders only containing sale items, or no boots or no ankle boots, delivery starts from £5. Orders are delivered within 3-7 working days to UK & Europe, 3-10 working days for International orders.
UK Next Day - £7.00
Order by 1pm for next working day delivery.
UK Next Day before 12pm - £10.00 per order
Order by 1pm for delivery by 12pm on next working day.
UK Saturday / Sunday - £14.00 per order
Order by Friday 1pm for delivery on the next Saturday or Sunday.
Click here for more delivery information.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unsuitable goods returned in their original condition, unworn and undamaged, together with the despatch note or purchase receipt within 14 days of receipt of your order.
From UK mainland, Northern Island and Isle of Wight
Drop off at your local Collect+ store.
£4.49 per parcel.
From Europe & International
Use our simple and convenient returns collection service.
£5 - £16 per parcel, depending on your location.
Click here for more returns information.
All DuoBoots online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers. We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your orders remain private and protected as they travel across the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. If you have any questions regarding our credit card security policies please contact us on 0330 100 3455.
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
This is a "stretch" boot.
Each calf size in a Stretch boot fits a range of calf widths, so please use the table below to ensure you select your perfect size.
Your calf is...
Choose calf width...
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved